It is important to note that transfer applicants must follow BOTH Texas A&M University requirements as well as Departmental requirements for full admission.
- GPR of 2.5 on at least 24 hours of gradable transferable coursework from Table 1 & Table 2 on Degree Track B (from TAMU transfer admissions requirements)
- Two Math courses: MATH 141 (MATH 1324) and MATH 142 (MATH 1325) or approved equivalent
- Two Natural Science courses (4 hours each) from Table 1 and/or Table 2
- ENGL 104 (ENGL 1301)
- Application Essay
- Career goals with an explanation of how this degree program will help achieve those goals
- Writing skills
Other points of consideration:
- How many more hours can be taken at a community college that can be applied to the degree?
- Department will review hours to determine if the admission will result in excessive degree hours.
Questions about transfer admissions?
Contact EAHR Undergraduate Advisors