Learn about our Masters of Science in Educational Human Resource Development: Adult Education program
Virtual Informational Sessions
- Monday, January 30, 2023 at 5:00 PM
- Monday, February 27, 2023 at 5:00 PM
- Monday, March 27, 2023 at 5:00 PM
- Monday, April 24, 2023 at 5:00 PM
The information for connecting to the informational sessions is as follows:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 997 7509 7976
The Educational Human Resource Development (EHRD) program with an emphasis in Adult Education develops education practitioners who are critically reflective, student-centered and committed to social justice.
Our programs prepare individuals to administer programs and teach adults in a variety of settings including:
- Community centers
- Community colleges
- Literacy centers
- Healthcare facilities
- Workplace environments
Our 37-hour program can be completed entirely online, or in the traditional face-to-face format.
A final exam is not required for this program, however, students must compile a professional portfolio documenting degree progress, which is submitted in the last semester of coursework.
Degree: Master’s in Educational Human Resource Development
Emphasis: Adult Education
Degrees Offered: Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy
Credit Hours: Online (37 hours)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this program available online?
The M.S. in Educational Administration and Human Resource Development is offered 100% online.
This is an approved distance education program.
If admitted to the program, am I required to come to campus?
Because this is an online program, you are not required to come to campus.
However, if you would like to attend a course on campus, you can take a limited number of courses face-to-face. Some in-person courses offer distance learners the opportunity to attend their courses virtually in real-time.
How soon can I apply?
The M.S. program accepts applications for Spring and Fall.
- The Spring application is available April 1-August 15.
- The Fall application is available August 1-December 1.
How do I apply?
- A completed Texas A&M University GraduateCAS application.
- The name on your application must match your name as it appears in your passport.
- Application fee: A non-refundable $89 application fee for domestic applicants and $114 application fee for international applicants. The application fee may be paid by check, money order or approved credit card. Applicants who wish to pay by credit card may do so as part of the online application. If you are unable to pay the fee online, you may call the Graduate Admissions Office at 979-845-1060.
- Official transcripts and records: Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
Note: You do not need to submit an official transcript from Texas A&M University. Learn more about submitting official transcripts.
How to Apply:
Where can I find information about the cost of attendance?
Please note, you must update the program hours.