SAAHE Program Director, Clinical Associate Professor
Dr. Krista J. Bailey received her Ph.D. in Educational Human Resource Development from Texas A&M University in 2011. Dr. Bailey joined the Educational Administration and Human Resource Development department at Texas A&M University as a Clinical Associate Professor in 2016. Dr. Bailey is the Director of the Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education master’s program and teaches graduate courses in student affairs administration. She served as a co-editor for an edition of New Directions for Student Leadership, authored a book chapter, and has presented at several national conferences.
- Co-editor of Assessing Student Leadership, New Directions for Student Leadership
- Expert on Student Affairs Administration
- Research focus on women in student affairs and the graduate student experience.
- 15 years of experience working as a Student Affairs Administrator in the Dean of Students Office and Student Activities.
557 Harrington Office Building
Areas of Scholarly Interest:
- Student Affairs
- Graduate Student Experience
- Women in Student Affairs