Learn about our Master of Science in Educational Human Resource Development Program
- Monday, September 26, 5:30-6:30 pm
- Monday, October 24 5:30-6:30 pm
- Monday, November 28, 5:30-6:30 pm
To attend a webinar:
Join Zoom meeting
Meeting ID: 957 4484 0147
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,95744840147# US (Houston)
Human Resource Development (HRD) is the process of improving learning and performance in individual, group, and organizational contexts through domains of expertise such as lifelong learning, career development, training and development, and organizational development.
- Students in our program have opportunities for international travel, professional presentations and writing for publication.
- Our 37-hour program can be completed entirely online, or in the traditional face-to-face format.
- A final exam is not required for this program, however, students must compile a professional portfolio documenting degree progress, which is submitted in the last semester of coursework.
Recent graduates have gone on to a variety of careers, such as:
- Corporate and government trainers
- Faculty members
- Administrators in primary, secondary and higher education
- Curriculum designers
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the M.S. in Educational Human Resource Development available online?
This program can completed online or through the traditional face-to-face program. Applicants will need to indicate their preference in pursuing this degree when they apply to the program.
How soon can I apply?
The M.S. program accepts applications for both Spring and Fall.
- The Spring application is available April 1-August 15.
- The Fall application is available August 1-December 1.
How do I apply?
- A completed Texas A&M University GraduateCAS application.
- The name on your application must match your name as it appears in your passport.
- Application fee: A non-refundable $89 application fee for domestic applicants and $114 application fee for international applicants. The application fee may be paid by check, money order or approved credit card. Applicants who wish to pay by credit card may do so as part of the online application. If you are unable to pay the fee online, you may call the Graduate Admissions Office at 979-845-1060.
- Official transcripts and records: Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
Note: You do not need to submit an official transcript from Texas A&M University. Learn more about submitting official transcripts.
How to Apply:
Where can I find information about the cost of attendance?
Please note, you must update the program hours.
What should I include in my Statement of Purpose?
Admissions committee members look for the right fit between what the applicant wants from a graduate program, and what we offer.
In the personal statement, applicants are encouraged to clearly state and connect their background or current work, as well as their future career plans to the degree they are seeking.