The deadline for Fall admission is December 1.
Texas A&M Admission Requirements
If you are a former Masters student in EAHR wanting to apply for readmission to the program, please visit Graduate Readmissions.
To apply for full admission into the department, the Office of Graduate Admissions and Records at Texas A&M University requires the following items:
- Texas A&M University GraduateCAS Application and Fee: Complete the Texas A&M University GraduateCAS application. A nonrefundable $89 application fee for domestic applications, and a nonrefundable $114 application fee for international applicants.
- Official transcripts: You must submit transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts may be uploaded for review; however if you are admitted and intend to enroll, you must provide an official transcript directly to the Office of Admissions before you will be allowed to register for classes.
Note: You do not need to submit a transcript from Texas A&M University.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores: International applicants only must submit scores less than two years old. Scores are sent electronically using the Texas A&M University code-6003.
For contact information and how to send the required documents, visit the Graduate Admissions Office.
Departmental Admission Requirements
In addition to the Texas A&M admission requirements, the department requires applicants to submit the following items. These items may be uploaded electronically through your GraduateCAS Application.
- A one-page minimum statement of professional intent/career objective: Must indicate why you wish to pursue the degree, and how it relates to your career goals.
- A current resume/CV: Please be sure to include the following information, if applicable; Internships held, work experience, publications, presentations, professional organization memberships, volunteer/service activities.
- Three reference letters: The letter should provide information on the connection of the writer to the applicant as well as why the applicant is a good fit for the program. These should be completed by any of the following:
- your immediate or past supervisor
- a professor or advisor
- another person from the above categories
- Departmental specific questions: You will be required to indicate your specific area of interest and answer department questions.
Additional requirements for Ed.D. applicants in Educational Administration:
- Copy of TEA Certificate
- TEA Identification Number – This can be included in an e-mail to email@example.com.
After a thorough review of the application file, applicants are invited to an interview conference. The applicants are required to come to the College Station campus for the interview in order to be considered for the program. If you feel you have extenuating circumstances that would require an alternative method of interviewing, please inform the Advising Office when you are contacted for the interview conference.
After the interview, you may be requested to complete a writing sample. Instructions for this will be provided at that time.
Acceptance into the Department is based on a thorough review of all components in the application process.
If you are a current Texas A&M graduate student or recent graduate from a graduate-level program at Texas A&M (within one year from the start of this program) and are applying to a program within EAHR, you can submit the departmental required documents directly to our Graduate Advising office, with a Letter of Intent form. You do not need to submit a GraduateCAS application. If you wish to hand carry admission materials directly to the Office of Academic Advising, deliver to:
Texas A&M University
511 Harrington Tower
College Station, TX
(do not mail to this address)
For further information or questions, contact the EAHR Graduate Advising Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.